In this podcast, I'm sharing 5 strategies teachers can implement to have a better school year in 2024. I'll discuss the importance of having a mentor, being part of a collaborative community, attending professional development events, using pre-made resources and packages, and accessing a variety of teaching resources.
- Surround yourself with a mentor or coach who can support you
- Join a community of like-minded teachers for collaboration and connection
- Attend conferences and networking events to learn from others
- Use pre-made teaching packages and resources to save time
- Access a variety of teaching resources to keep lessons fresh
- Access our done-for-you PDHPE & CAFS Packages at thelearnnet.com/courses
Communities like The Learning Network's "The CAFS Collective". "The PDHPE & CAFS Community", "The Health & Movement Science Membership" and "The Formative Assessment Hub" provide a supportive space for teachers from all stages of their careers to connect.
- Subscribe to our email list for early access to upcoming events from The Learning Network in 2024
- My memberships and courses provide everything teachers need on a "silver platter"
Check out our constantly updated resources across subject areas for teachers to implement immediately.
Looking for resources to help student's improve their assessment and exam results?
Check out my full collection of resources & MasterClasses to ensure your students are spending their valuable revision time on meaningful & strategic activities!
Working with Year 11 and 12 CAFS students is something I have done since 2007, so if you would love me to join you in the classroom (where absolute magic happens) get in touch.
Enjoying the Podcast?
Tag me @kellybell.coach on Instagram
and let me know what you're listening to!
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to The CAFS Podcast?
If not, jump to it! I share strategic and purposeful applications that I have adopted to increase student motivation, enjoyment, engagement and results; right from the start. Click here to subscribe in Podcast!
Now if you’re feeling extra nice, I would be so honoured if could please leave me a review over on Podcasts. Those reviews help other CAFS teachers like you to find my podcast and make me feel extra grateful for your support.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and
let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. You're a gem! Thank-you!
I acknowledge and pay my respects to the
traditional custodians on whose land I walk, work & live.
This land was and always will be the land of the First Nations People.