In this episode, I'll share with you the invaluable insights I've gained from over a decade of collaborating with Community and Family Studies (CAFS) teachers. Join me as I break down the six key lessons encapsulated in the acronym "Inspire." You'll discover how innovation, networking, strategic planning, passion, immersion, and achieving results have shaped my journey in education and transformed the way I support teachers like you. Tune in to gain powerful strategies and inspiration to elevate your teaching game.
- The acronym "Inspire" encapsulates six vital lessons from my 12 years of working closely with CAFS teachers.
- Innovate: Embrace innovation and creativity in your teaching methods to engage students effectively.
- Network: Collaborate, connect, and share ideas with fellow educators to foster a supportive community.
- Strategy: Develop strategic approaches to improve your students' performance and adapt to changing needs.
- Passion: Harness your passion for teaching and maintain enthusiasm for your subject to inspire students.
- Immerse: Dive into immersive experiences and engage students in meaningful activities beyond the curriculum.
- Results: Focus on achieving positive results for both yourself and your students through effective teaching practices.
- Empower: My mission is to empower you to be the best CAFS teacher you can be, with resources, coaching, and support available through my memberships and courses.
Join me on this journey as I empower CAFS teachers to connect, learn, and grow together, making a lasting impact on their students' lives.
If you're ready for ongoing support, resources and training on how to enhance your CAFS classroom in your school, grab your ticket to The CAFS Conference!Register For The CAFS Conference
Looking for resources to help student's improve their assessment and exam results?
Check out my full collection of resources & MasterClasses to ensure your students are spending their valuable revision time on meaningful & strategic activities!
Working with Year 11 and 12 CAFS students is something I have done since 2007, so if you would love me to join you in the classroom (where absolute magic happens) get in touch.
Enjoying the Podcast?
Tag me @kellybell.coach on Instagram
and let me know what you're listening to!
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to The CAFS Podcast?
If not, jump to it! I share strategic and purposeful applications that I have adopted to increase student motivation, enjoyment, engagement and results; right from the start. Click here to subscribe in Podcast!
Now if you’re feeling extra nice, I would be so honoured if could please leave me a review over on Podcasts. Those reviews help other CAFS teachers like you to find my podcast and make me feel extra grateful for your support.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and
let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. You're a gem! Thank-you!
I acknowledge and pay my respects to the
traditional custodians on whose land I walk, work & live.
This land was and always will be the land of the First Nations People.