In this episode of The PDHPE and CAFS Podcast, join me as I dive into the exciting changes in the Health and Movement Science syllabus. Get ready to explore what's in and what's out, as I break down the key updates and implications for teachers and students. Whether you're a seasoned educator or new to the field, these insights will help you navigate the shifts and make the most of the fresh opportunities the new syllabus presents.
- The Health and Movement Science syllabus has undergone significant changes, both in content and structure, offering new opportunities for educators and students.
- Research skills and investigations are key components of the new syllabus, empowering students for future success.
- Many options have been removed from the syllabus, but existing connections and alternate approaches can still enhance student learning.
- Exciting inclusions like debt studies and collaborative investigations provide fresh avenues for exploration and engagement.
- Sleep is now recognized as a significant factor in performance, offering educators an opportunity to delve into this vital aspect of health.
- Teachers can find support, guidance, and a sense of community through my upcoming free webinar at thelearnnet.com/webinar
My goal is to help you navigate the changes in the Health and Movement Science syllabus, equipping you to provide exceptional education and support to your students!
If you're ready to hear my top tips, strategies and for navigating the new course WITHOUT the overwhelm, register for my free Health & Movement Science Webinar!JOIN THE CAFS COLLECTIVE
Looking for resources to help student's improve their assessment and exam results?
Check out my full collection of resources & MasterClasses to ensure your students are spending their valuable revision time on meaningful & strategic activities!
Working with Year 11 and 12 CAFS students is something I have done since 2007, so if you would love me to join you in the classroom (where absolute magic happens) get in touch.
Enjoying the Podcast?
Tag me @kellybell.coach on Instagram
and let me know what you're listening to!
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to The CAFS Podcast?
If not, jump to it! I share strategic and purposeful applications that I have adopted to increase student motivation, enjoyment, engagement and results; right from the start. Click here to subscribe in Podcast!
Now if you’re feeling extra nice, I would be so honoured if could please leave me a review over on Podcasts. Those reviews help other CAFS teachers like you to find my podcast and make me feel extra grateful for your support.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and
let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. You're a gem! Thank-you!
I acknowledge and pay my respects to the
traditional custodians on whose land I walk, work & live.
This land was and always will be the land of the First Nations People.