Welcome to the first episode of our rebranded "The PDHPE and CAFS Podcast"! Today, we have an extraordinary guest, Aaron Johnston, a true gem and leader in primary education. Aaron shares his journey from teacher to assistant principal and how he found his passion in supporting teachers through coaching and mentoring. Join us as we explore the power of teamwork in teaching, how to create a supportive community, and embrace the joy of experimentation in the classroom. Whether you're a primary or high school teacher, this episode is packed with inspiration and practical takeaways!
- The power of community: Discover how building a supportive network of teachers can bring a positive impact in the classroom.
- Embracing creativity: Find joy in teaching by infusing your unique ideas and creativity into your lessons to engage and excite students.
- Beyond the script: While resources can save time, remember that you have the freedom to personalize and adapt them to suit your students' needs and your teaching style.
- Taking risks in the classroom: Be open to trying new strategies and approaches, even if some experiments fail. It's all part of the learning process.
- Seeking support: If you feel isolated in your school, don't hesitate to explore online teaching communities and mentoring programs that can provide invaluable connections and insights. Together, we can make teaching a magical journey of growth and fulfilment
If you're ready to teach CAFS with a more strategic approach and help your students achieve their desired results while loving the subject, you've come to the right place. Join me on this podcast as we explore simplified strategies, get inspired, and connect, learn, and grow together.
Join The CAFS Collective - thelearnnet.com/collective
Looking for resources to help student's improve their assessment and exam results?
Check out my full collection of resources & MasterClasses to ensure your students are spending their valuable revision time on meaningful & strategic activities!
Working with Year 11 and 12 CAFS students is something I have done since 2007, so if you would love me to join you in the classroom (where absolute magic happens) get in touch.
Enjoying the Podcast?
Tag me @kellybell.coach on Instagram
and let me know what you're listening to!
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to The CAFS Podcast?
If not, jump to it! I share strategic and purposeful applications that I have adopted to increase student motivation, enjoyment, engagement and results; right from the start. Click here to subscribe in Podcast!
Now if you’re feeling extra nice, I would be so honoured if could please leave me a review over on Podcasts. Those reviews help other CAFS teachers like you to find my podcast and make me feel extra grateful for your support.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and
let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. You're a gem! Thank-you!
I acknowledge and pay my respects to the
traditional custodians on whose land I walk, work & live.
This land was and always will be the land of the First Nations People.